Sunday, May 10, 2009

IAS 2006 Interview Transcripts #16


16. Vaishali

NSIT


DP Agarwals board (10th Apr)
Hi all

DP started with my Engg college (NSIT,ND), entrance procedure and that I competed in outsiders' 15% seats, year of establishemnt.
What are u doing nw ?
- I m wrk in NGas sectors

so lot of que realted to it n asked me to discuss sector with another member
-he bombarded ..had indepth knowlegde ..
DP and other members in between ..one or two Que..

One member ..whst is this whole issue od women empowerment
lot of Que ..regarding do women really need empowerment
in our society they have status of Devi , in family girls/grand daughters more pampered one etc
all members one thing or other abt lving their g daughters
- i gave points /
measures were asked govt n community level
constitutional provisions ..
property rights

wat are Frs ..hw diff frm legal rights n writ jurisdictions in respect of both

then DP asked me about Karate( I got gold at school level) and to discuss with one member
lot of que which all forms of martial art , famous personality,
do i knw about local Indian martial arts
evolution/ history/ uses / do I am in practise etc

DP suddenly asked me to name forts of India ..then when i was thinkin' - he said two each frm N/S/E/W
Que related ..details of Gwalior for and why I named it giving preference to other more famnous ones
- Gwl is my home town ..i said so
lot of ques / legends related to Gwl fort

while i was still answering in between DP asked me which all places I went to
- I cautiously mentioned few urban places i went to ..not knowing wat is due
then was asked wat prob i saw n soloution
lot of Q realted to solid waste mgmt

three things frm budget
tax provision fpr education
education cess

hw much do u knw India
5 dances from NE

and that is it ..though that was not it .. so easily !!

Hope this helps ...any body interested in knowing sector specific Que(Oil and natural Gas) ..let me knw !

I guess most of the Que are covered but review it and if recall more ..will post later !

Gud luck to all !


No comments:

Post a Comment