Sunday, May 10, 2009

IAS 2006 Interview Transcripts #5

Mr. DP Agrawal's Board
In my Board, there were all 5 male members and the questions were:
1. Do you think if one is coming for an IAS interview the person shd be wearing a tie (as I wasn't wearing)

2. My prior work experience and the work profile

3. What is governance and e-governance

4. Give any practical example of e-gov

5. use of e-gov

5. what is e-business

6. urban problems

7. how you will solve the problems of traffic and civil amenities

8. Views on the company mergers and effects on Indian economy...

9. problem of global warming, causes and consequences

10. ozone delpetion

11. Alternative sources of energy

12. diff beween IT and Computer science

13. Can you recite any peom and explain the meaning ( poetry is not my hobby)

14. Can you explain the meaning of Jana-gana-mana

15. what all places you have visited

16. Diff between 2-stroke and 4-stroke engine

17 Favourite singers

I found Mr. Agrawal bit rude and unsatisfied sometime but I am not sure whether it was with me or he reacts the same way with others .. Please let me know the experience of others who were interviewed by the same board..
.


No comments:

Post a Comment