Sunday, May 10, 2009

IAS 2006 Interview Transcripts #9

Thursday, April 12, 2007

On the D-day

Thought it will be useful to atleast some!!!

Chairman :: Do u have an idea about Physics
?
Yes sir, but basics
Have nt u studied it in graduation?
Yes sir, but it is only minimum ,, say one subject
Is it not upto graduation level?
No
OK now tell me how u differentiate a mountainous area
... Height?
I think 1800m
It s wrong
convert it into feet
around 5400 feet sir
Its also wrong

do u know landslides?
Why do they occur
?
Sir, Due to pressure exerted by upper rocks/material and when lower ones cant sustain it
dont u know that they occur due to river cutting, deforestation etc
Yes Sir
you are a student from science background ,, tell me scientific reason
Sir, Due to mismatch b/n Gravitational force and friction
:-)))) Wrong man ,, repeats the same answer given By him above,, river -- cutting

What happens when we go to a moutain?
Sir, First we feel dizzy and blood comes out of nose and ears due to less atmospheric pressure
NO, anything more
Oxygen level is less sir
MORe..
I dont know

OK , do u know about PDS? How many categories are there?
Mention the 3 categories
Sir, 1. APL 2. BPL 3. I dont know
He explains it
Dont u know this?
I heard about it sir
Ok ,, no

1st member
some questions about optionals(y,..) and y civils
last week investors have lost crores , what is the reason behind that ? (hobby stocks)
Due to both domestic and internatinal factors madam
RBi rate hike CRR ,, repo then rising YEN falling Dollar
ok fine,, how much time u spend on this dails
daily*
IT depends on the free time I had Madam,, sometimes half an hour
sometimes 1 or 2 hours
k DO u know about charting
k
Madam, I am not an expert
Its just a hobby
k fine.

2nd Member
problems of kadapa
1 power 2 agriculture 3 political rivalry
why dont u mention factionism?
Sir, by political rivalry I meant the same
tell me why it startedd
Sir ,, due to existence of independent village headsmen during VIjayanagara empire
I am talking about 21 st century
That continued sir even now.
NO
where did naxalism start in AP before Naxalbari
I think guntur
NO its nalgonda
Ok sir
do u think naxalism is there in rayalaseema
No sir its minimum
have u ever heard about kurnool ,, athmakur
ok Where was cb naidu attacked ?
near tirupati Sir.
It s in Rayalaseema only. u have said its not there in Rayalseems
Sir I mean its very less
ok fine what is happeningh in Kadapa latesty
Sir ,, A few irrigation projects are coming up RIMS medical institute ,, IT park in kadapa etc
ok
3rd member
What is the difference between good and THE BAD
I tried to explain in societal values ,,,
U r wrong ,, Good is an adjective THE BAD is a noun
smiless
no tell me what do u mean by a repressive state apparatus
?
Explained police human rights link .
NO its suppression,, now give me the difference between the two.
I dont know SIR.
k now tell me the similarity between EDUCATION and cultivation
Sir the last sylabelle is same in both -- tion
Try something more ,...
I tried but of no use
ok Is ur name a rising or falling sentence?
Its normal
No wrong
its a falling one
ok

4 th member
y did u join JNTU ? U did not get any other college?
I joined wilingly sir
what is EAMCET?
Eng and MEd common entrance test
ok Did u write IIT jee?
I am not aware sir
so I did not
NOt aware?
Sir at that point of time ( during my intermediate days )
ok FIne

chairman:: Thank You YOu can go..
All the best

No comments:

Post a Comment