Sunday, May 10, 2009

IAS 2007 Interview Transcripts #9

i could have been more cooperative.... but my interview was total disaster.... :(

lasted not even 20 minutes..


one member dint let me talk at well.... he kept questioning and answering himself...

and kept laughing hysterically...


all board members laughed as if it was the funniest joke ever cracked...

i also laughed wd them.... :(


one specific thing is that thr wasnt a single question from hobbies or home state....or even current affairs....


my biodata had a lot that thy wd have been interested in but they chose to ignore it...


my total interview was based on questions on environmental issues... ( it was mentioned as an interest area in my form)


the chairperson was more interested in asking the peon for snacks and tea rather than my answers. :(


believe me in my interview thr isnt really much to share...

my story is over.....

all d best to you guys..... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment