Sunday, May 10, 2009

IAS 2008 Interview Transcripts #14

to all

my interview with Prof. Balaguruswamy's board was on 28th april afternoon session

I'm from Indian Trade Service.
Neither the chairman nor the members were aware of the service and down the line 85-90% of my interview was rounded on my service and trade related issues.

Apart from these, the questions i was asked .....


1. Seperation of powers (polity)


2. are FD's legally challengeable


3. Various rail tracks


4. National flag- size, colours and what do they stand for


5. Recent bailout package of USA


6. Why do i want IAS/IPS


7. some basic arithmetic issues

that's all ......
my interview went smooth
less interruption from the chairman
as usual, like all boards, 1-2 members looked not satisfied...
i too got choc. at the end

i welcome ur precious comments.....

S Chandra Sekhar ITS

No comments:

Post a Comment