Sunday, May 10, 2009

IAS 2006 Interview Transcripts #31

32. Pallavi singh

Varanasi, UPPCS officer

Hindi Medium


hi everybody

i hv my interview on 24 april in Mr.Bhurelal Board.

questions were like firing......

when i entered chaiman welcomed me n tell me to sit.then the firing started.

Q1.why the shift frm B.Sc to M.A Hindi

Q2.what is pds system who r the categories which r befited.

Q3.what is the rate in antyoday anna yojna.

Q4.i use to say'shayad'as i was not very conform then the chairman asked me ki shayad kyu bolti ho?

Q5.then the next member asked what is poverty line n wat is the criteria n standards.

Q.wat is per capita income of up,what is standard of poverty line in up.

Q.wat do u understand by PPP.wat is difference on poverty concept betweeb india n usa.

Q.u hv studied hindi literature.then 'abla jeevan hi tumhari yahi kahani'who hv written this.then they started confusing me.but i was dermined on my answer.

Q.surdas kis ras ke kavi hai..

ANS.i replied..vatsalya n shringar..then they say that ki tumhe shringar kaha dikhta hai..i replied ki surdas ka bhramargeet aur gopi uddhav prasang viyog shringar ka sarvottam udaharan hai.

Q.veer ras ki kavita.and prithviraj.then they asked me abt the place where the battle of tarayi take place.i replied it is near delhi then they argued that it is in afghanistan then i stick to my ans that this place is near dehi as i dont know the exact location.

Q.what is krishi beema yojna.wat is major flaw in this .how will u use right to information in it.

Qwhat is major hazzard in use of rti.

Q.what is major reason of suicide of garmers in vidarbh.

Q.abt chandra babu naidu....n his failure in election.

Q.abt bhumi program of karnatka n i said sorry as i didnt knew abt this program.

Q.then the lady member took me n asked abt varanasi n ustad bismillah khan.n said me that if i dont know the exact answer abt why he is called as the momento of hindu muslim ekta i would not hv to reply..thenn i replied abt mangla arti n music of ustad during that arti.

Q.then again chairman asked me that while u were sitting outside what did u saw.what is the no.of his room.

then again mr. chairman asked me that whose room is located beside his room.....this was the most interesting part of my interview.....as i was luckly observing these things when i was waiting outside.

Q.then again madam took me n asked abt reservation n controversy abt it ,the view of supreme court.wat is my view n wat is view on women reservation.

Q.then again abt varanasi.she asked me ki agar main vns aaoo to aap hume kaha ghomayengi.

then they said me to go.

n this is how i faced their firing n bombarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment