Sunday, May 10, 2009

IAS 2008 Interview Transcripts #2

Ashvini

hi guys kk paul ka board tha.....

it started wwit what is ur name

then on cricket (my hobby)10 questions on it

then on gandhiji(my next hobby)

then on haryana(my home state)

thats it

no tecnical questions on my engg background

no current affairs...just ipl as it is my hooby


i think all interview ll be on hobby state achivements medels etc

so good luck to all


hdi index....what do u like most in it..education or ppp....

what is power n energy...diffrence

how ll u develop haryana

syl issue in haryana

wwhat msg u brought 4 haryana from karnataka(my engg college there)

energy sources....

how 2 bridge d divides

gandhian economy n globalistion


he started wid.... u have changed ur hair style?

why did u do it?is thats been told in coachings?

he noticed my pic which i gave


so guys be prepared....just be cool n confident

thats what i ve learnt......rest is ur luck


No comments:

Post a Comment